Re: Error during jhbuild - could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog

On 4/02/2004 1:19 PM, Daniel Cardenas wrote:

Hi Everyone,

When trying to get the gnome 2.5 environment up using jhbuild I receive the following error:

configure: error: could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog

Is there an easy fix for this problem? Is this a bug? I'm using debian unstable. Is there a better newsgroup to post this type of problem to?

Did you check the README file in the gtk-doc module?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/