Error during jhbuild - could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog

Hi Everyone,

When trying to get the gnome 2.5 environment up using jhbuild I receive the following error:

configure: error: could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog

Is there an easy fix for this problem? Is this a bug? I'm using debian unstable. Is there a better newsgroup to post this type of problem to?

Thanks,
Daniel Cardenas

*** Checking out gtk-doc *** [3/86]

cvs -z3 -q -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome update -dP -A .
*** Configuring gtk-doc *** [3/86]

./autogen.sh --prefix /opt/gnome2
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) none
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking if Perl version >= 5.6.0... yes
checking for openjade... /usr/bin/openjade
checking for xsltproc... /opt/gnome2/bin/xsltproc
checking for XML catalog (/etc/xml/catalog)... found
checking for xmlcatalog... /opt/gnome2/bin/xmlcatalog
checking for DocBook XML DTD V4.1.2 in XML catalog... found
checking for DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog... not found
configure: error: could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog

Now type 'make install' to install gtk-doc.
*** Building gtk-doc *** [3/86]

make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
*** error during stage build of gtk-doc: could not build module *** [3/86]