Filling in refpurpose for header files, driver modification

Hi there,

I've just started playing around with gtkdoc a few days ago after
basically using the scripts the linux kernel folks are using for a
while. I have two questions, my apologies if I'm posting to the wrong
forum or have missed the answers in the archives.

- I have gtkdoc(-scan) scanning my header files just fine. However in
the resulting html I get TOC entries followed by "--" and whitespace,
because in the sgml output, <refpurpose> isn't filled in.

How can I add comments to my header files so that their content appears
in that tag?

- I've started to modify gtk-doc.dsl a bit to make the output suit my
preferences. It appears there is no way to pass an alternative driver to
gtkdoc-mkhtml. If I decide to call jade and sed myself with the
appropriate parameters, will this have any copyright implications?

Thanks in advance,
Christian.
                                                    http://www.whoop.org