/*< private >*/ handling
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <Matthias Clasen poet de>
- To: gtk-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: /*< private >*/ handling
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:02:44 +0100
Yesterday, I tracked down http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=95398
and came to the conclusion that there are two gtk-doc problems causing
1) gtkdoc-scan doesn't put declarations for *Class structs in
$MODULE-decl.txt unless it is GtkStyleClass or Pango*Class or
2) gtkdoc-mkdb does the /*< private >*/ stripping only for widget structs.
I have attached a patch to said bug which attempts to fix both. I would
appreciate comments on the analysis and on the patch.
] [Thread Prev