Re: crossreferences in installed xml

On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 02:22, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Another interesting question is if we could convert links like
>
> <link linkend="strlen">strlen()</link>
>
> into ulinks pointing to the corresponding man pages. That would be
> really nice and real added value over the installed html version.

This works as follows:

<ulink url="man:strlen">strlen()</ulink>

The stylesheets translate that into a link that Yelp uses to take you
straight to the man page. The same is true for info pages.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner