Re: crossreferences in installed xml

> <ulink url="man:strlen">strlen()</ulink>

Thanks. Does this uri scheme also support section numbers ?
Otherwise we'll run into the same problem I continuously have
with man on the commandline that e.g. man printf brings up
the man page for the shell builtin and not for the stdio function.
So, does

<ulink url="man:printf(3)">printf()</ulink>

work ?

Sorry for asking this kind of dumb question, but I don't have
a working yelp+scrollkeeper installation available to test this
myself.

Matthias