Re: crossreferences in installed xml

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 15:58, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I'm currently toying around with an xslt stylesheet to implement the
> inter-document id space which we use for the API docs. I guess the
> following question is one for John: if I convert a cross-document link
> into an ulink, what should the url look like for the gnome help system ?
>
> I.e. if the pango api docs contain
> <link linkend="g-malloc">g_malloc()</link>
> and the main document of the glib docs is called glib-docs.xml, is the
> following ulink the proper replacement ?
> <ulink url="ghelp://glib/glib-docs.xml#g-malloc">g_malloc()</ulink>

I'm not sure how links of this sort should work. I'm cc'ing Mikael
Hallendal, who has worked the most with that part of the API. (Not sure
if he's on this list.)

Cheers,
John

--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner