Re: docbook/XSLT patch (take 4)

Matthias Clasen wrote:

Am Son, 2002-06-09 um 08.27 schrieb James Henstridge:
Here is the latest version of my patch. The only change since the last version is to add support in gtkdoc-mkdb for taking the header section off the main xml file, and putting it at the start of generated files (as discussed on this list earlier). It uses the argument to the existing --main-sgml-file command line argument to find the main file.

I also need to add some rules to the configure script to properly check for the various XML support files (check catalog for docbook DTD, stylesheets, etc).

Is there any chance of getting this in soon?

I'd like to investigate the two issues I saw when using your last
version on the gtk docs (lost links in object hierarchy and images
scaled to full width), but after that I think this should go in.
I found the fix to add correct titles to the refentry chunks. It turns out that I had to add the following to the XSL stylesheet:

 <xsl:param name="refentry.generate.name" select="0"/>
 <xsl:param name="refentry.generate.title" select="1"/>

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html