Re: patch to XML docbook output
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <Matthias Clasen poet de>
- To: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Cc: gtk-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: patch to XML docbook output
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:37:38 +0200
> >I was thinking this was the correct way to address Matthias' comments
> >about needing to support &percent; and &hash;.
> Sorry, didn't check these. In the set of ISO entities that both the
> SGML and XML DocBook 4.1 DTDs define, the correct entities for these two
> are % (no second e) and #
Thanks, don't know why it didn't occur to me to check the ISO entities
for this; maybe because hash was already declared when I added percent.
] [Thread Prev