Re: Limitation in db2html

Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM> writes:

> I know that I should be using "make html" instead of db2html,
> but I am having problems getting "make html" to work.  I sent
> my problems to this list on April 24th (see message titled
> "Problems with Davenport").  I was told that the solution to
> my problem was to upgrade to the latest version of gtk-doc.
> I don't have time to do that for the next week or so, so in
> the meantime I'm hacking around the bug by using db2html.

Errr, I think you'll _save_ a lot of time by upgrading to the latest
version of gtk-doc rather than trying to hack around problems that
we've already fixed.

I've tried to standardize on a set of gtk-doc Makefiles for
glib/pango/gtk. Since ATK is conceptually part of that group, it will
be easiest for everybody if it just uses the same makefiles.

But these Makefiles in fact do require a current version of
gtk-doc for various reasons.

Regards,
                                        Owen