gtk/docs/man/gtk_button.pod

I'm trying to do some clean-out and organization of the gtk/docs
directory, and as part of this, I'd like to get rid of this
single man page in POD format.

The way I think we've agreed that man pages will work is that
if somebody cares enough, they'll fix db2man and we'll generate
the man pages from the RDP docs.

Since this GtkButton man page that Shawn wrote looks a bit more
complete than the RDP entry for GtkButton, I'll take care of
integrating the material from that back into the RDP entry, unless
somebody else wants to volunteer to do that.

Regards,
                                        Owen