GTK+/GLib docs plan

OK - here's my master documentation plan:

 * We remove AM_PATH_GTK from gtk-doc's configure step. This way, gtk-doc
   becomes a tool that requires GTK+/Glib to perform all the functions, but
   it can be installed without them being present.

 * For *-1.3, we move the glib-reference and gtk-reference packages into the
   main packages.

   So, we have:

    glib/docs/reference/

    gtk+/docs/reference/gdk-pixbuf/
    gtk+/docs/reference/gdk/
    gtk+/docs/reference/gtk/
    gtk+/docs/tutorial/
    gtk+/docs/faq/

 * We ship the built HTML and PS for the reference docs as part of the
   tarballs but don't check them into CVS.

   When building from CVS, if you don't have the tools (gtk-doc and
   sgml stuff) installed, you simply won't get the reference docs.

   People doing 'make dist' will need a functioning docbook build environment
   and gtk-doc.

 * The docs for gdk-pixbuf will definitely be left inline. The docs for
   GLib, GTK+, and GDK may or may not be moved inline.

 * The tutorial and FAQ will be converted from linuxdoc to DocBook so
   we don't depend on two separate (and mostly incompatible) SGML
   environments.

Regards,
                                        Owen