'args' in Gtk+

Hi,

In the process of writing docs for the RDP, I've come across "args"
sections that I'm (presumably) supposed to document.

Except I'm not quite certain how the whole "args" thing fits into the
Gtk+ system.
More importantly, I'm not sure what to say about the 'args' for a widget
that won't already be said elsewhere in the docs.

If someone could summarise the role of "args" and/or what would be
appropriate documentation for each one, I'd appreciate it.

Regards,

--
Lee Mallabone.
http://atlas.cs.york.ac.uk/~lrpm100/