Re: Moving from mailing lists to Discourse

On Fri, 2019-02-08 at 11:07 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi via gtk-devel-list
wrote:

In general, mailman3 + hyperkitty is a somewhat good upgrade on
mailman2 (even though I still prefer the old archive pages compared
to hyperkitty; I've been going through those *a lot* for my "History
of GNOME" project), but it does not compare to other platforms like
Discourse.

I think we can safely end the chapter of mailman use.  As a person who
manages a number of lists, I find the tedious removal of spam to be
annoying.  The engagement team is following suit as well because it is
much more newcomer friendly to our volunteers.

Thanks for making this happen, Emmanuele - our team are excited to move
too!

Cheers,
sri