Re: Moving from mailing lists to Discourse

I know someone who set up HyperKitty, it was a nightmare and still is a nightmare.

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019, 6:54 PM <makepost firemail cc> wrote:
> We already looked at Hyperkitty, and found it fairly limited in
> functionality. Avoiding Hyperkitty is what led us to Discourse in the
> first place.
Can you link that discussion please? I'm interested what newcomers want
to do such that Hyperkitty doesn't let. Negatives of Discourse: loads
slower, broken without evergreen CSS and JS, huge blank margins. Fedora
uses Hyperkitty on its other, non-Silverblue lists.