Re: Problem accessing gtk-2-24

On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 at 09:07, John Emmas <john creativepost co uk> wrote:
On 23/03/2018 08:53, LRN wrote:
> On 23.03.2018 11:08, John Emmas wrote:
>> has the gtk repo moved recently (or has the gtk-2-24 branch
>> been deleted somehow?)
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Is it no longer hosted at git.gnome.org maybe?
> Correct, it's on gnome gitlab instance[0] now.
>

> [0] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk

Thanks LRN - are any other repos affected (glib etc?)  If this got
announced somewhere, I must have missed it  :-(

It’s part of a mass migration of GNOME to GitLab, so it’s been announced on various GNOME-related venues as well as Bugzilla, since we’re migrating all open bugs as well - but, indeed, we did not announce it here. Sorry for the miscommunication.

In practice, though, we set up a redirection so the old URL should still work for read only access (the push URL is different); it seems TortoiseGit is not working correctly with a redirect in place.

Currently, both GLib and GTK have been moved, but by August the mass migration will be complete, and all modules on git.gnome.org will be available on gitlab.gnome.org. I’ll make sure to send an announcement when that happens.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io