Re: fdwalk

Hey,

The general answer to this kind of question is ’because nobody has
needed it’. If you can demonstrate a need for a public fdwalk()
implementation, which would be used by multiple apps, for a purpose
which can’t just be served by GSubprocess or g_spawn_*(), then please
file a bug about it on https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product
=glib.

Philip

On Mon, 2018-01-29 at 14:40 +0000, Markus Teich via gtk-devel-list