Re: Python error when building gdbus-codegen stuff (in glib / gio)

On 17/01/2018 09:51, Philip Withnall wrote:
Exactly what commit are you building?

    [...]

That’s not what the code currently looks like:

Thanks for the quick response Philip. The latest commit here is #5fba62ade by Benjamin Berg on 15 Jan 2018 (gmessages: Flush output stream after logging messages).

My last 'pull' did flag up some conflicts though - so maybe I didn't fix one of them correctly? (or did that change come after the above commit?)

John