Re: Python error when building gdbus-codegen stuff (in glib / gio)

On Wed, 2018-01-17 at 09:44 +0000, John Emmas wrote:
I'm not yet building with meson so forgive me if this is just down to
my
build system being out-of-date !!

The problem happens when I try to build glib/gio from yesterday's
git
master.

Exactly what commit are you building?

But in the file 'gdbus-2.0/codegen/codegen_main.py' it seems to be
getting called like this, at line 186:-

           docbook_gen =
codegen_docbook.DocbookCodeGenerator(all_ifaces, docbook, outdir);

That’s not what the code currently looks like:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/tree/gio/gdbus-2.0/codegen/codegen_ma
in.py#n226

Is your git checkout completely up to date?

Philip