Re: gtk_menu_item_set_accel_path()

On Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018 20:21:52 CET Christian Schoenebeck wrote:
Ok, the attached quick hack (on gtkmm3) fixed that issue for me. With that
patch the acceleration keys are now correctly displayed again with gtkmm3.
But obviously I have no idea whether the acceleration label was created
explicitly there for some reason by gtkmm, whether it is still used by any
Gtkmm subclass or something, or whether it was simply some left over of
something.

I guess I just move this discussion onto the gtkmm list now.

JFYI: this issue is fixed now on gtkmm-3-22 branch (gtkmm3) and master branch
(gtkmm4):

        https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2018-February/msg00007.html

CU
Christian