Re: FILE_NAME_INFO struct in 'glib/gmessages.c'

On 9/15/2017 3:44 PM, John Emmas wrote:
I just tried building Glib from git master (non-meson build at the moment).

In 'config.h.win32.in' it looks like the value of _WIN32_WINNT got
increased to 0x601.  This means that when building 'glib/gmessages.c'
the struct _FILE_NAME_INFO is no longer defined. However... it's still
getting referenced in the function 'win32_is_pipe_tty()'

In MinGW _FILE_NAME_INFO is declared in winbase.h, ifdefed under _WIN32_WINNT
= 0x0600, whereas winbase.h is included from windows.h, which gmessages.c does
include. I'm assuming that MSVC SDK has similar header layout, so it should work.

Anyway, i'll let fanc answer this one, as he's the MSVC guy around here.

--
O< ascii ribbon - stop html email! - http://arc.pasp.de/