Moving to glade and GtkInspector

Hi Gtk Devs,

I'm brining this up in devel mailing list because it might not be
possible to do well enough, but I'm interested in raising the question
of moving projects from widget code to glade ui files.

I work on Inkscape. The next version of Inkscape (0.93) will be Gtk3
and Gtk2 is now removed from our codebase. But we're still generating
all of our widget trees in-code and is kinda hurts redesigning our
dialogs.

Is it worth moving to glade for parts of a large gtk3 app, does it help
with css adjustments at all and would it be an acceptable patch to make
the gtkinspector dump out our existing widget trees (it would be really
nice to have it generate glade xml, but that's just silly right). At
least getting the data out of the inspector and into a python script
for generating the xml would be a start.

Any ideas, or thoughts?

Thanks for your help, Best Regards, Martin Owens