Gtk 3.21.6?

I've just noticed that the Gtk blog says the 3.21.5 release is likely to
be the last release before 3.22.0. I'm not sure if that is still the
case, but I'd like to do a 3.21.92 release for sound-juicer that relies
on a Gtk version containing commit 0984d16 - GtkScrolledWindow: Bug
766569 - Make propagation of natural child sizes optional

As the behaviour of GtkScrolledWindow has changed since the last
unstable release would it be possible for there to be a 3.21.6 please.

Many Thanks

Phillip