Re: Exposing cairo based implementation of CSS as an API in GTK+/gtkmm

Hello Emmanuele,
sorry for the wrong mailing list and thanks for the reply. I've went ahead and searched further for any news on this scene-graph API and found your blog entry on it(https://www.bassi.io/articles/2014/07/29/guadec-2014-gsk/). Looks like this process has been going on for 2 years now, which is good because I guess we'll be able to use it soon :) I was looking at Qt API too and looks like they have a scene graph implementation in place now. But I'm sticking to gtkmm and cairo for now and keeping things ready to be ported to GSK soon.
Regards,
Samik Ganguly