Re: Gtk+4.0

Hello!

Writing this on webmail-client. Please bear with me.

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:12:46 -0700, Christian Hergert
<christian hergert me> wrote:
Sorry for the long post, I tried to condense it, unsuccessfully.

Thanks! That is a valuable insight into the development and changes of
Gtk3. An inspiration for the Gtk-Blog?

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:07:46 +0100, Simon McVittie