Re: Gtk+4.0

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com> wrote:
If soname was changed in keeping with the nominal "standard", it wouldn't be
that much of an issue. The soname would indicated added API, internal fixes,
and no change to public API/ABI. No?

Humm.  I don't quite follow.  Common practice for "added API, internal fixes,
and no change to public API/ABI" is to keep the soname.