MSVC linker errors (gdk-pixbuf-buffer-queue.c)

When trying to build from the latest git master (using MSVC) I'm seeing several linker errors which all take the following form:-

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gdk_pixbuf_buffer_queue_new referenced in function _gdk_pixbuf__tga_begin_load error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gdk_pixbuf_buffer_queue_pull referenced in function _tga_load_header error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gdk_pixbuf_buffer_queue_flush referenced in function _tga_read_info

(and a few others). I added the new source file (gdk-pixbuf-buffer-queue.c) to my MSVC project - and it definitely is getting compiled - so I'm guessing that the relevant functions aren't yet getting exported..?

Do those new function names need to get added to gdk-pixbuf.symbols? Thanks,

John