Re: elementary would like to participate :)

Hey Matthias,

I remember speaking to you about it and you had mentioned you would prefer it to be implemented as a stack switcher and note a GTK.notebook. Does that still hold true? I imagine that we could probably take the opportunity to implement something that uses for example revealer to animate tabs and the like. Can you make any technical recommendations before I get someone on the task?

Cheers,

Daniel Foré
elementary.io