Re: I'm done with O_CLOEXEC

hi,

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 02:22, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
Thanks. I have refactored this code to use GSubprocess:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/mutter/commit/?id=d4e8d97e58f9c931a14ea9b6484890d7a66e65e7

Glad to see this getting some more use.

It looks like you leak the launcher, though.  How about g_autoptr()? :)

Not overly happy with the hardcoded fd assignments, but it's not the
end of the world.

It's really a lot better this way -- you get full control over it.

I guess we could have an API that takes an fd and assigns the next
available child fd (starting at 3), but what would be the point?  You
would just have to string-format the ints for the commandline... and the
result would always be the same every time anyway.

Cheers