Re: Should we drop XP?

and afaik fan or lrn had some ideas to improve some parts of the code
once xp is dropped

Sounds like its time to drop it then!

On the other hand, there are industrial users out there who still haven't
moved to more recent versions of Windows (for various reasons, possibly
missing drivers for their old hardware, or because they have too many machines
to upgrade easily).
As a developer of gtk-based software, I'd like to be able to keep supporting them
as long as possible. I understand the need to get rid of obsolete platforms, so perhaps
it would be nice to have more details on which parts of the code can be improved
once XP is dropped.

Emmanuel,
for the GtkAda team