Re: Improve word boundaries for text widgets

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 12:47:31AM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
I agree that we probably need a vfunc - there's different use cases
that need different variants: natural language, code, xml, etc. For
best results, we may even want a way to use different word breaking
rules in different regions of the buffer. As an example, you might
have comments embedded in code.

So having better defaults in GTK+ would be a first step, I think it's
more important. The vfunc can be added later.