Re: gdk-pixbuf - more compilation woes with MSVC

On 06/11/2014 18:37, John Emmas wrote:
On 06/11/2014 16:33, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro wrote:

please yes file those issues in bugzilla, since they will get the proper attention faster.
Also providing patches will make it even faster.

Thanks Ignacio,

I'm shutting up for the night here but I'll enter those issues tomorrow morning.

Just letting you know that I've now posted the bug reports, complete with a couple of patches. The bug numbers are 739778 and 739779.

John