Re: Shift-Insert and primary selection

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 5:22 AM, Michael <mike d ft402 gmail com> wrote:
I would like to know, why would GTK use Shift-Insert to paste clipboard. This
is not standard: any other program would use it to paste X primary selection.
And it breaks interaction with some things, most often terminal emulators.

Ah, this brings back memories. Before ctrl+c and ctrl+v were
standardized, a lot of old MS-DOS software used ctrl-insert for copy
and shift-insert for paste. I'm surprised these old shortcuts are
still supported.

-William