Re: Heads-up: Potentially breaking changes to the GDK drawing model pushed

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 9:00 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:

As part of these changes, gtk_widget_set_double_buffered was deprecated and removed.

Yay!

I tested with some local big applications like Ardour and the GNOME applications, but don't have a GTK+3 build of Firefox, LibreOffice, Eclipse, or any big GTK+ apps like Inkscape or The GIMP.

Wait. You managed to build Ardour with GTK3 ? Seriously? Tell me more!