Re: Library introspection

Have you tried to play with the --identifier-prefix= and
--symbol-prefix= options for g-ir-scanner?

something like :

--identifier-prefix=DMAP --identifier-prefix=DAAP
--identifier-prefix=DPAP --symbol-prefix=dmap --symbol-prefix=daap
--symbol-prefix=dpap

Hopefully, the subnames don't clash.

-
Lionel