sorry~~can GTK+ draw flow graph?

hi everyone! I'm sorry to send mail here, but I got no respond at the app-list :(
I have a question here.
I want to realize some funtionality like the flow graph.And I want to know is it easy to do it with gtk? And how to make it if there was no way to do it now. 1)The box should be sth like a listbox with each item can link to other items in another box ;2)And if i have to draw the curve by myself, whick lib or class should I use?
The graph i want to have is shown below:
http://staraban.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/unreal-engine-4-blueprint-editor.jpg
Thanks very much!