Re: problem about the array module.

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 11:47 AM, lintong724 <13759972028 163 com> wrote:
Hey Guys:
         can anyone tell me why we should neew GArray ? what if we directly
use GRealArray?

GRealArray is an implementation detail of glib, it's not exposed in
the headers (so you cannot use it unless you redefine it yourself),
and it's subject to change at any time, so your application would
break badly. Also, there are no interesting fields in GRealArray.

Giovanni