Re: Print module for Google Cloud Print

On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 13:17 +0000, Tim Waugh wrote:
Hello!

I've made a simple print module to support printing to Google Cloud
Print. This is a web service provided by Google that allows people to
share their printers.
https://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/

In addition to being able to print to printers shared on Google Cloud
Print, there is an equivalent of "Print to file" in the form of "Save to
Google Drive". Here's a screenshot of the print dialog gedit shows:
http://cyberelk.net/tim/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/cloudprint.png

The cloudprint module uses gnome-online-accounts to obtain the OAuth 2.0
access token for the Google account, so I needed to add another "scope"
in the google goa backend.

Currently it can discover available printers, get simple details about
them such as display name and status, and submit jobs without any
special options. I plan to add options-setting based on the capabilities
advertised by the printer.

What's the best way for me to submit this?

Bugzilla for the various components involved. We're adding support for
"Video" permissions to the Google account as well in
gnome-online-accounts.

Cheers