Re: 'glib/gio/glocalfile.c' no longer compiles with MSVC

On 11 Sep 2013, at 19:10, John Emmas wrote:

g_local_file_measure_size_of_contents() appears to assume a posix compliant compiler.  It calls opendir(),
readdir() and closedir() and therefore cannot be compiled with MSVC.  Maybe there's a #define somewhere
that I haven't noticed or maybe the function isn't yet complete?

I should have added that before today's update, my last update was only a few days ago so I think this is
something that's been introduced very recently.

John