Re: symbolic icon fallback failure

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 03:14:47PM -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Patrick Welche <prlw1 cam ac uk> wrote:

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 04:04:08PM +0100, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
Just a random guess, but are you sure Gdk was built with SVG support
enabled? You need librsvg, and sometimes it happens to be missing (or
not found)

That was what I was worried about in:

    https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2013-November/msg00015.html

    "I have libpixbufloader-svg.so and an svg entry in loaders.cache."

Given that there were no replies, I assume that that is the complete
checklist.

Your librsvg may be too old to render symbolic icons. See

BTW - if my librsvg is too old, any thoughts on why the non-symbolic
png icon is not found?

Cheers,

Patrick