Re: gobject-introspection bindings: how to get gtype for enum type?

Hi again,

Answering to self:

Le 13/05/2013 18:08, Thibaut Paumard a écrit :
I want to implement setting GObject properties during initialization
with g_object_newv().

When the property is of an Enum type, I need to find the gtype
corresponding to the exact Enum type. What I have in my hands is the
GIPropertyInfo for the property, which yields the GITypeInfo for the
Enum type. How do I get from here to there?

g_registered_type_info_get_g_type()

Regards, Thibaut.