Re: Is GTK+ a cross-platform toolkit ?

On 06/03/2013 23:34, tarnyko tarnyko net wrote:
Thanks, didn't know GTK+ used the odd/even versioning method, you people are all really helpful !

Just out of curiosity - I'm assuming that when the minor number becomes even, it probably doesn't stay even for very long. Suppose I wanted to check out (or revert) to the last version with an even minor number. Is there a simple way to find it? With Subversion there'd usually be a corresponding revision number but I'm not sure how that works for Git.

John