customizing looks using CSS providers

Hello, everyone!

I'm setting a custom background through a GtkCssProvider, so in my css
file I have a rule:

GtkWindow {
  background: url ("resource:///path/to/resource/background.png");
}

GtkWindow * {
  background: none;
}

This works, but the thing is I want the image to be repeated, so I tried
to do this instead:

GtkWindow {
  background: url ("resource:///path/to/resource/background.png")
repeat;
}

But then I get "Junk at end of value" on runtime. How do I fix this?

Also, how do I load an image from a gfile (loaded from a resource)? I'm
coding in Python.

Best regards