Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Is GTK+ a cross-platform toolkit ?

On 3/5/2013 6:32 AM, tarnyko tarnyko net wrote:
OK, as a majority of people seem to be interested, here is what I will do :
I would like to be included in that majority even if we might be
less than 50%.

1) Produce binaries of following GTK+3 versions :
I will definitely appreciate that.  I have struggled in the past
to try to build my own but always got stuck somewhere and have
not been able to make a working environment.

I will post a new message here when it's ready. Should not be too long.
I look forward to that.

Damon Register