Re: Patch submitted, but no reviews

On 13 Jan 2013, at 11:36, Kevin Connor Arpe wrote:

Hello,

I am relatively new to this project.  On 26 Dec 2012, I submitted a (mostly) documentation patch, but I have seen no reviews/comments.

What is the normal process?
For this "bug" (patch), I simply created, but did not announce on this mailing list.  Should I announce in the future?

Don't get your hopes up Arpe.  I submitted this glib patch about 9 months ago but it still hasn't made it into the code base (at least, it hadn't up until a few weeks ago):-

John Emmas