Re: supporting all X (not only gtk+) applications in browser

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:55 AM, aix64 <hossein aix64 gmail com> wrote:
I can't clearly tell what specifically you're asking, whether the "network" or the client-server interaction for fetching the data.

Please be more specific, AND:
reply to the list (gtk-devel-list gnome org) not to me :-D since this way only "I" get your email.
Send to list so that everyone can see it and grasp what I could be missing.
;-)