Re: Notebook tab not correctly drawn if tab pos = BOTTOM (gtk 3.5.4, win32)

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:39:18 +0100, th-pitschel uni de wrote:

Looking through the code (git master gtknotebook.c) I can only guess
where the respective drawing action might occur, and I can't see
anything which might cause this behavior (specifically on windows).
I was hesitating to file a bug report for this.

I think this is a limitation of the Windows' theming engine - I remember
similar problems happening in native applications.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >