Re: glib-mkenums in glib 2

On Feb 19, 2013, at 8:22 AM, John Emmas <johne53 tiscali co uk> wrote:

On 19 Feb 2013, at 15:37, Bernhard Schuster wrote:

I would like to see that information - even if I have no instant use
for it - but I am pretty sure it will help a lot of people digging for
information.

No problem.  At the moment, I've made a couple of dozen changes in my efforts to track this down.  I need
to start backing them out now until I arrive at the minimum changes needed for making the build work.
Might have something in the next day or two.

Might I suggest a wiki page on GnomeLive, perhaps linked to https://live.gnome.org/GTK+/Win32?

Regards,
John Ralls