Re: Github mirror script broken

That is my bad, it should be fixed now :-)

2013/8/13 John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>:
I've gotten the following error on my last couple of pushes -- and they don't seem to have gone through to
Github:
remote: Traceback (most recent call last):
remote:   File "/home/admin/bin/git/post-receive-mirror-github", line 161, in <module>
remote:     raise e
remote: Exception: Gtk+ has a '+' character in it which is unsupported by Github.
remote: You have to add it to the exception maps in the post-update hook.

Did somebody mess with the post receive hook? The mirrored repo on Github is called "gtk" for just this
reason.

Regards,
John Ralls