Re: Language Bindings for GTK+ 3.2 (on website)

On 18/09/12 16:39, Javier Jardón wrote:
On 18 September 2012 22:01, Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com> wrote:
Hey,

Sorry if I misunderstand something, but if a binding support 3.4, Is
it not implicit that support all the GTK+3 versions <= 3.4 ?

Well, I could guess, but I don't know for sure. In reality, major releases can add new APIs which doesn't imply older versions have full cover. Though there is a good chance all 3.x versions will be covered.

Martyn

Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.